Saturday 2 October 2021

Step by Step Guide to Make Scarf Bun

I have long hair and by long I mean really long. I just cannot keep them open all the time, especially when I am doing chores at home. May it be cooking, cleaning or any other work, I have to keep them tied, as it hinders my work  So, I always make a hair bun. A bun, right? sounds Nah!! yeah, me too. But, then my ladies!! I figured out some really attractive scarf bun ideas that can be done with "both eyes closed" and almost in no time. These hairdo ideas will keep your hair in place, all day long. I loved the ideas so much that I want to share them with you. So, let us get started.

Watch the video below to learn how to make a Scarf Bun.
 
May also read:  



Hope you liked these easy scarf bun ideas and do try them sometimes. They can be paired with Indian or western. And, I know very well that all of you have that "fashion diva" inside, and you yourself will figure out how to pair these hairdos with your different dresses. So girls! rock the show with these cool and pretty hairdos. And, don't forget to share your views in the comment box below. Love Love!😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

French Twist Bun for Long Hair

  Hello beautiful ladies! How are you doing ? Hope you all are doing well. But, you know what? I am really happy today. Wanna know why? Beca...