Wednesday 11 August 2021

Tips to look beautiful at home with comfy yet beautiful outfits

Tips to look beautiful at home with comfy outfits

 

Hey friends! how are you today? So, let's see what thing brought you here today!! You see in the mirror and find a boring personality that you never were? Hmm, those were the days, when you had plenty of time and nothing to worry about. Being a housewife myself, I understand that this whole home stuff, your loved ones always calling for one or the other things, and you find no time for yourself and hence often forget that you yourself have life. But don't worry ladies, I am going to help you out here. Here are some tips that you are going to love, about how you can wear comfy outfits at home, that, you, of course, already wear on daily basis, but here, I will tell you how you can pair them beautifully with little more effort. So, here we go.
 

5 comfy outfits to wear at home and yet look beautiful.

 1.     Pair your loose Kurti with Pant palazz

                As it is summer season in India these days, you can always go with a Kurti with palazzo. But, the Kurti doesn't have to be fitted according to your size, just go with an easy-fitting Kurti, maybe sleeveless and pair it with Pant Palazzo, that too again, doesn’t have to be fitted, just go with an easy one. Believe me, you are going to love it. 

As an Indian woman, I know that some of us are not allowed to wear sleeves, so,  those who cannot wear sleeveless can always go with mega sleeves or also known as cap sleeves. I am suggesting mega- sleeves because they are comfy and easy to breathe in this summer season and serves the purpose of the sleeveless dress and gives your arms a better look than the half sleeves. 

2.     Floor Length Kurti

                Our Indian markets are full of varieties of Kurtis and the floor-length Kurtis are what you can find anywhere. Buy a pile of floor-length Kurti. You don’t have to pair them with leggings or whatever as they are floor-length and you don’t need to wear anything underneath. It serves the purpose of both comforts as well as style.

     May also read: Look book: Summer ideas in 2023

     3. Night Gowns

         Yeah, girls, I get it, even the idea of wearing nightgown in the daytime sounds unconventional but, don’t worry I am going to help you to style your nightgown in a way that you yourself will say “what an idea Sir Ji”.

 So, buy a variety of warm color nightgowns available in the market. Pair your nightgown with a waist belt and voila!! You can also replace the waist belt with a broad matching/contrasting ribbon. You are good to go. Believe me, I wear them every now and then, my mother-in-law also loves them.


                    

4. Knee/thigh length kurti/t-shirt with palazzo

                Knee/thigh length Kurti or maybe a knee-length t-shirt with palazzo is also a great combination. You can go with an A-line palazzo if you want, but a loose palazzo will also work.




5.Top/T-shirt with loose-fit Palazzo

                There is always a pile of tops in our wardrobe that we don’t like to wear outside or maybe because they are outdated. In this case my dears, you can review those tops and pair them with some loosely fitted palazzos, that you already have in your wardrobe and have no matching Kurtis to pair with. You can also borrow your husband’s t-shirt, pair it with any matching palazzo, tuck the top/t-shirt in, and voila!!  You are done. 




                 I hope you liked the tips I shared above. Please let me know which one you tried and liked the most in the comment box below. You can also share any topic, that you would like me to post an article about, and please follow me by clicking on the follow tab at the bottom of this page to keep you updated.

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi ma’am
    Your ideas r very helpful
    Also give some ideas for saree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Ms. Payal, I love wearing sarees. I will surely try my hands on this topic. Just keep me updated with the ideas. ❤

    ReplyDelete

French Twist Bun for Long Hair

  Hello beautiful ladies! How are you doing ? Hope you all are doing well. But, you know what? I am really happy today. Wanna know why? Beca...