Sunday 30 April 2023

French Twist Bun for Long Hair

 Hello beautiful ladies! How are you doing ? Hope you all are doing well. But, you know what? I am really happy today. Wanna know why? Because I cracked an impossible thing today. Yes, I created a french twist bun on my long hair. Can you believe it. I don't remember when I fell in love with a french twist bun and used to try it on my hair. But, since, I always had long hair, I could barely manage to make this hairstyle for myself and always end up disappointed. Even my arms started to hurt while doing this hairstyle, but I never succeeded this task until one day, when I figured out another twisted version. After accomplishing this, I was so happy and relieved that I have got one new hairstyle for my hair that I can flaunt almost with every dress and in every occasion. And, I really thought why not to share with you guys, who must have been in love with this hairstyle but was unable to do it, just like me. So, here I am sharing my fully guided video on how you can make a beautiful french twist bun on your long hair with an absolute ease. But, don't forget to share your views about the hairstyle in the comment box below. It really means a lot. Now, please go check the video and enjoy making this hairstyle with me. Love Love💖💖



May also check: How to style a scarf bun in 4 easy ways

No comments:

Post a Comment

French Twist Bun for Long Hair

  Hello beautiful ladies! How are you doing ? Hope you all are doing well. But, you know what? I am really happy today. Wanna know why? Beca...