Monday 16 August 2021

How to pull up an elegant look with minimal makeup and an easy hairstyle at home.

 Well Hello, beauties !! I am back again. Yeah, you read correctly. Today's post is about, how you can pull up an elegant look with minimal makeup and an easy hairstyle at home. I know, right? Look beautiful without makeup, Nah!!  See, this is something that even I believed before trying these tips that I am going to share with you today and I hope you like it. But, before liking it, you have to try it. So, please do try and share your experiences with me. So, let us get started.

How to pull up an elegant look with minimal makeup and an easy hairstyle at home.

1. Lip tint

Apply just a little Lip Tint/ lip balm on your lips in place of lipstick as well as on the apple of your cheeks with the help of your fingers, spread evenly and you are good to go. The mild pink or red color on your lips and cheeks gives your face a raw look. No matter what skin tone you have, this tip will always work.




2. Add a Bindi on your forehead

   To me, bindi is something that always doubles my beauty and hence, it is an essential part of my makeup. My makeup always completes with a little bindi on my forehead, especially when I am wearing something Indian. So, you can always go with a little bindi on your forehead no matter what dress you are wearing. May it be an oval, round, square, diamond, a bindi goes with any shape of the face. 

You can also read Tips to look beautiful at home with comfy yet beautiful outfits for the dressing ideas at home. 

Also, if you are allergic to "bindi gum" and cannot wear bindi so often, then you may go with a kumkum bindi. I do it all the time as My mother-in-law isn't much of a makeup lover. She doesn't allow me to wear lipstick at home saying that it will darken the color of my lips and hence, my ladies I discovered this idea of wearing colored lip balm on my lips and kumkum bindi on my forehead in place of "gum bindi"  and this way both of us get what we want. Just one tip I would like to share is that try to wear a "kumkum bindi" by applying liquid sindoor available in the market as the powdered sindoor can spread with sweat in the summery days.

3. High Bun

Another tip for today's look is to make a high bun. Make a high bun with a little pull-up puff from the front, the puff doesn't have to be neat, just go with a messy one, loosen some hair strands from the back of your head. Try not to make your bun a tight one as it can hurt you. So, go with a bit loose one by just circling around your hair and finally securing it with a hair stick, that will keep your hair in place, with no strands coming in your way and you can keep up with your work hassle-free. This high bun hairstyle goes with both curly and straight hair.

Also read:  Step by Step Guide to Make Scarf Bun




Hope you try the ideas I shared above and looking forward to seeing how you liked it. You can post your comments in the comment box below. Please keep me updated with the topics you would like me to share with you and follow me by clicking on the "follow" tab at the bottom of this page to keep you updated.

💬💬💬

2 comments:

French Twist Bun for Long Hair

  Hello beautiful ladies! How are you doing ? Hope you all are doing well. But, you know what? I am really happy today. Wanna know why? Beca...