Wednesday 8 September 2021

Hair Care Routine for Healthy Hair and Growth at Home

 Hair Fall, Frizzy Hair, dandruff, itchy scalp OMG!! Almost all of us deal with these hair problems, especially in this Monsoon season. I myself have long hair and by "long", I mean really long. Maintaining such a length has always been a challenge for me. Moreover, I could never imagine having a haircut as my mother nurtured them with so much love & care when I was a kid. Eventually, I fell in love with them too 😍. You too must be remembering the time when you would sit down in front of your mom, getting a head massage (chumpi), sometimes with slaps too 😜. This is how we all grow up. Anyways,  if you are missing your Maa and your beautiful hair that has been lost somewhere because you were too busy with your schedule and not able to take care of them, then my beautiful ladies, now is the time to start following a hair care routine. So, today I am going to share with you how to have long, strong, and beautiful hair and how to manage them with my personal hair care routine. So let's get started to have long and beautiful hair just like me.

Haircare routine for healthy and beautiful hair


 Step 1Oil Regularly

The most important step in my Haircare routine is to oil my hair. A well-known tradition that has been in practice for generations. Our mothers and grandmothers are living examples who have practiced this routine since their childhood and still have that lustrous hair. 

A good oil massage on your scalp helps in blood circulation, leaves hair hydrated and nourished with necessary nutrients.

Take oil in your palm rub a little on your hand to make it warm apply on your scalp and massage gently in a circular motion for about 5-7 minutes and wash it off after leaving on for about 30 minutes or maybe an hour as desired by you.  

I Grew up mending mustard oil in my hair then I switched to Olive oil, sometimes even apply coconut oil. So, what I mean to say is that you can apply any oil that suits your hair, but make sure, you do add this to your hair care routine.  


Step 2:  Shampoo 

 The next step to have beautiful and shiny-looking hair is to cleanse properly. You are specifically advised to use a shampoo that suits your hair best. Wash your hair gently with shampoo, at least twice a week.  It is important to mention here that the temperature of the water plays a significant role. The water should not be too cold or too hot as it takes away the moisture leaving your hair dry and causes frizziness. You are also advised not to switch your shampoo so frequently. Just keep stick to the one for quite a period and see how it affects your hair.  

Never apply shampoo directly to your hair as the more shampoo you apply the more water you use to rinse off and hence, leading to washing off natural moisture. So, always try to apply shampoo after mixing with water.


Step 3Conditioner

Conditioner plays a vital role in strengthening hair. It helps in greasing, reduces frizziness, and ultimately fewer tangles. So, do not forget the conditioner to make it an essential part of your hair care routine.

Photo by Tyler Nix on Unsplash

    

Step 4:  Apply the serum before and after using any hair styling device 

Last but not least: Applying hair serum. Our hair goes through a lot of damage throughout the day, due to several reasons. May it be pollution, hairstyling  tools, our diet, and even our regular lifestyle, all can affect our hair in one or another way and make it look dull and frizzy

It is essential to apply serum or hair protection products to your hair before and after using any hair styling device on your hair and before going out too. It helps in protecting your hair from the harmful effects of heat and pollution like fizziness, dullness, etc. 


Photo by Valerie Elash on Unsplash

 


This hair care routine has helped me a lot and saved my hair from various hair problems. Hope you find it helpful and try to make it part of your hair care routine too. Looking forward to getting your feedback about the results, after making these ideas an important part of your hair care routine. Till then Love Love 💖💖



5 comments:

  1. Hey Bhawan 😘 here you again come with amazing 👌🏼 ideas for hair care and I must tell u that this is my routine too. oiling, chumpi, massage, good choice of shampoo, conditioner and serum are the major components of healthy hair.
    I personally like your efforts you put into your ideas. and thanku ❤️for recalling childhood memories.....💐. Stay blessed abundantly 😇

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx dear. Really appreciate you find time to see my article & post comment and yes, while sharing with you I also went down the memory lane. Lots of Love dear

      Delete
  2. Hey Bhawna, Nice Ideas. Please suggest something for hairfall, as it is at its peak nowdays.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bhawna, Nice Ideas. Please suggest something for hairfall as it is at its peak right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks dear. Yes, as you said, it is a hair fall season these days. No matter how much we try, the hair keep falling. The best I can suggest here is that while applying oil to your hair mix vitamin E oil (Evion capsules). It has helped me and hope you find it helpful too. Your hairfall will reduce in 3-4 applications. Please let me know if you tried this tip. Love Love :)

      Delete

French Twist Bun for Long Hair

  Hello beautiful ladies! How are you doing ? Hope you all are doing well. But, you know what? I am really happy today. Wanna know why? Beca...