Saturday 25 September 2021

Step by Step Guide to Apply Kajal-Eyeliner in Four Different Ways

 I  am not a patient person and applying eyeliner is a work of patience. Besides, I am always running late 🤫😝 and applying a liquid eyeliner in a rush is absolutely not my thing. In order to avoid this situation, I replaced liquid eyeliner with a kajal. Slowly and gradually kajal took place of eyeliner in my daily routine. It is easy to grip a kajal pencil than an eyeliner brush as well as the application is really smooth. Also, I like the beautiful smokey look it gives to my eyes even if it smudges out. So, today I will be sharing some simple and easy kajal-eyeliner application ideas that I follow in my daily routine.

For Step by Step Guide to Apply Kajal-Eyeliner in Four Different Ways watch the video below:-




 I made my best efforts to ease your life-long trouble of applying eyeliner. Hope you find this helpful and pls do let me know if you tried this hack. Happy to know. Love Love!!

4 comments:

French Twist Bun for Long Hair

  Hello beautiful ladies! How are you doing ? Hope you all are doing well. But, you know what? I am really happy today. Wanna know why? Beca...