Tuesday 5 October 2021

Purse Organization Hacks with Do's and Don'ts

 We females can carry the whole world in our purse. But, let me tell you girls, that you really don't need to carry everything in your purse. Even I had this habit of stuffing my purse with plenty of non-useful things and end up hurting my arm while carrying it, also get irritated if I could not find a thing that I am looking for. And slowly I started to stop carrying my purse around. Not carrying a purse was a relief. But, later I realized that this habit is not a solution but maintaining it properly is. So, to sort out the situation, I discovered a few ideas on how to organize my purse in a way that I don't take any unnecessary things with me and still be available with all sorts of things that are essential. So, let's get started with sharing the same ideas so that you too get benefit from them.

Photo by LEISARร€ on Unsplash

 Do's 

  • Make a list of things that you require or may require any time like the medicines, or any other essential things.
  • Pick the most essential ones from the point above๐Ÿ‘† but don't forget your your keys ๐Ÿ”‘. Remember to keep the list short. 
  • Make little packets of all the essential things in ziplock bags separately as per the nature and type of the items. Or, if you don't prefer ziplock bags then there is a variety of cute & small zipper pouches available in the market to organize your stuff. This way you will not have to look your entire bag for a single thing.
  • Of course, carry a wallet containing your cards, some cash, an identity card but not all of them.

  • Let' move on to the other non-essential/sometimes essential things. Believe me, you are really beautiful the way you are and there is no need to carry a huge bag of beauty products in your purse including a hairbrush/comb. Try these ideas to minimize your makeup requirements:
    • For lipstick, keep a neutral shade in your purse that will go with any colour of the outfit.
    • For hairbrush/comb and mirror, try some 2-in-1 products like VEGA Compact Hair Brush with Foldable Mirror. I use a hairbrush for my hair. So this product has turned out to be a blessing for my purse.
    • Replace your big packaged facewash with the small packs or you may also try Smytten App for some amazing trial packs if you are looking to try something new. They come in a small handy bottles/packs, easy to carry and store. You will have to download the app to get the trial packs. 
    • Replace your tissue box with a handkerchief. If you think you will forget to change your handkerchief every day then try this, make a space for your handkerchief in your dressing table instead of almirah, as you might forget to take it from your wardrobe but not from the dressing table as that is the last space where you stand and get ready before going out.


Dont's
  • Do not buy huge purses. I believe bigger the purse, bigger the list of items will be.                                                               
Photo by Casey on Unsplash

  • Stop throwing just everything inside your purse without organizing properly.
Photo by STIL on Unsplash
  • Avoid keeping large no. of coins, as they tend to add weight to your purse and becomes messy sometimes.
  • Do not stuff your bag with your mobile charger, as it can be really messy and try to make a habit to keep it charged before going out. If you still have a tight schedule then instead of keeping a bigger cable go with the small and handy ones, as they take less space.
  • Do not keep your earphones loose in the purse. Try this Rack Jack Round Storage Zipper Case Pouch Bag For Earphone for neat storage of your earphones and get rid of the problem of de-tangling them every single time before usage.


Forgetting things is a part of life and you will always forget one thing or another, no matter, how much you try. But drafting all the things in your purse is not a solution.  Just try this list of "Dos and Dont's" that I shared with you, alteast once and you yourself will see the difference. But, do let me know in the comment box below if it worked for you. Always look forward to read your comments and reply๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—. Stay organized Love Love girls!

Disclaimer: The links to online shopping sights are purely for reference  purpose only.

4 comments:

  1. Hello ma’am
    I totally agree with all of your ideas, usually every girl / lady has the same problem. Ur idea to keep things in separate pouches is better than to put in every thing in the purse ๐Ÿ‘œ. I like it and i will try it then I’ll also give u my feedback. ๐Ÿ˜Š
    With love
    Your follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx dear. Yeah, please do try these ideas. Believe me half of your problems will be solved.

      Delete
  2. I also agree with all of your ideas ❤️

    ReplyDelete

French Twist Bun for Long Hair

  Hello beautiful ladies! How are you doing ? Hope you all are doing well. But, you know what? I am really happy today. Wanna know why? Beca...