Monday 17 April 2023

3 creative ideas to style an old dress

3 creative ideas to style an old dress

 Hello beauties!! How are you feeling on this hot summary day? I hope you are doing good. Well yeah,  it is really going to be too hot during this summer season and you need to take good care of yourself and protect yourself from this scorching heat, along with looking beautiful right? Don't worry, no body can stop you from doing that.😜

So,  let's jump to today’s topic, of styling your old dress into three different ways, that I'll be sharing with you in detail. So, girls if you have a long full buttoned kurti in your closet, which you have not tried in a long time, then my friends, its time to take it out and let’s  style it together. I will be sharing 3 ways on how you can style them and flaunt all the three looks gracefully, this summer season. So, let’s get started.

1. FULL BUTTONED KURTI AS ONE PIECE

Well for the first look, you need to wear your kurti and button up from top to bottom, add a belt if required, or tie a knot if there is already attached cloth belt. Pair it with white sneakers and your whole look is ready. Don’t forget to wear cycling shorts beneath, as buttons tend to open if not done properly, plus it is safe to always wear cycling shorts beneath your one piece dresses.


 


2. HALF BUTTONED KURTI WITH WIH JEANS

This one is my all time, safe and most like way of wearing my buttoned kurti because, I can wear them to my office also (Govt. Office you know). Since, I am from a conservative family, wearing one piece dresses are a no-no to routine life. I only wear them when I am on a trip with my husband, to a beach or some similar places, where I and everybody around is comfortable with my outfit. This is completely my personal opinion on dressing, you do your thing. So, anyways, for this look we are going to wear the same kurti half-buttoned, or if you like you can only button up few middle ones and rest keep open, pair it with blue denims and you are all set. For footwear go with, sneakers, loafers, mules, stilettos, kolhapuris.



 

3. AS A SHRUG

Yes you read it right! You can wear it as a shrug. For this look, all you need to do is that wear a crop top or a camisole/spaghetti top, pair it with blue denim and wear your kurti as a shrug with front wide open. Tie a knot to the attached belt behind your back to give a curve to your waist or if it doesn't have a belt, then leave it this way only and you are all done. For footwear, try mules, heels, gladiators, thong and sneakers you know goes with every western and indo-western dress.

 

So that is all for today’s blog about styling your anarkali/A-line buttoned kurti in 3 different styles. Do give it a try and share your views with me in the comment box below. Really looking forward to know how you feel about my shares with you guys. Love Love💓💓

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

French Twist Bun for Long Hair

  Hello beautiful ladies! How are you doing ? Hope you all are doing well. But, you know what? I am really happy today. Wanna know why? Beca...