Tuesday 18 April 2023

Quick no makeup, makeup look

Hello beauties! How is the life going? I hope it's going well, and even if it isn't, then believe me, bad times doesn't stay forever, this phase is going to pass soon. You just have to be patient and optimistic, okay? Yeah, that's my girl. So, in this blog, I would like to tell you that I grew up in a conservative family and hence, I became little shy person. No matter how much I try, I still hesitate in doing a lot of things, and one of those is wearing heavy makeup. Though, I like make up on other people, but I hesitate to wear it on my face. Also, I kind of prefer to go with minimal makeup in regular life. Which, of course look quite natural and also doesn't harm your skin much. So, I hereby, is sharing my no makeup  makeup look video, with you guys. Plus, I shared my reviews about a product in the video, which is, by the way is a wonderful product and I own three of its kind. So please go watch the video and if you like it, please give it a try and follow for more and do comment and share your views with me. Love Love ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

French Twist Bun for Long Hair

  Hello beautiful ladies! How are you doing ? Hope you all are doing well. But, you know what? I am really happy today. Wanna know why? Beca...